Chúc Mừng Năm Mới!
F20 has been fun. I hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I do. In 2009, there are a couple of things I’d like to achieve, in no particular order:
- Find a job. O well, education is over, now it’s time to steer my own boat.
- Execute E-learner Platform 2.0. We’ve done enough planning. 2009 is a good year to start with some pilot projects in Ho Chi Minh City. Probably we’re gonna blog about it at the new domain but F20 makes it more personal, between you and me, that is
- Look for a girl-friend. Yeb, I’m hiring. Plz send me your CV and CL. J/K
- Shorter entries: I’m trying to make my entries shorter and more succinct. While I figure you don’t have many problems with my long ones, I understand that your time is limited and of course the Internet is full.
- Guest posting. I’m inviting you to participate in F20. You can write articles of all sorts, either reflecting the theme of F20: Social Computing and Open Source, or your own choice.
- Practical insights. For the most part, F20 has been more about my thoughts. No technical jargon, no beautiful terminology. While I’d like to keep it simple, I want to raise the standard of writing by employing new vocabulary and work experience.
- Improved portfolio. I reckon that despite the meltdown, web services keep emerging. Just as information, the social web is full of applications now. It’s time to move to something that mashes them up. And expand my coverage.
- H3 – Hacker Happy Hour. This monthly gathering of techy folks in HCMC’s been a lot of fun. Will write more about that.
- Barcamp Saigon 2009: can’t be missed. I’ll try live blogging this time.
- Yoga. Yeah, I’m gonna restart my Yoga course.
How about you? Enjoy your Tet holidays. Best wishes!